Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Wall card game- Assignment 18 (Final)

    



So for this last assignment I had to do a 4 card designs for a game called The Wall! So I kinda got inspired by two things cartoons and Yugioh, since most card games have a cartoony feel to them. So thought about having things that were different but matched in a unique way. The first card I did was the wall card and I decided to go with a cobblestone/brick wall look that would be the main walls to build. After that I felt that the object that would reinforce it would be a vine of thorns (I kinda got the idea from Sleeping Beauty...haha!) and the damage card would be dynamite since it can explode the wall and the vine of thorns too! Last was my back design which I thought it would be a crest indicating this is a modern/medieval version of the game! Otherwise I really liked designing these cards and I think I will do more in the future since this is something really cool!! I am quite proud of how the cards turned out especially the damage card it looks awesome!! Also due to some weather and power outage I was having trouble doing my blog post and getting the back card done the way I really wanted (but since I was on a time limit I am still satisfied with how it all turned out).

No comments:

Post a Comment