Sunday, March 1, 2015

Email Newsletter- Assignment 14

My Spud Goodman newsletter http://ddsgn220.volume11.com/rosa_newsletter/
Ok, so where do I begin on this...oh that's right we had to make an email newsletter using all of the assets we were given. So I went into Dreamweaver and began setting up the table to make the Spud Goodman newsletter. I went between Photoshop and Dreamweaver preparing the images and getting the layout design I wanted to make it look nice and different, while still using all of the images provided to me. So after a few tries where I on accidentally made a few errors in the coding but after I figured out what I did wrong I fixed it. At first I had finished it but I did not like how it looked so I went back and edited it some more so that the images were a little more in the center. Otherwise doing old-fashioned HTML coding was a little annoying but after I got into it I managed to make it look pretty nice, so then afterwards I went ahead and emailed it to Brian after I did a few test emails that I sent of this to myself. Overall I am pleased with how the layout of the newsletter turned out although I when I emailed it to myself I checked it out in both Firefox and Chrome and it looked great as for Internet Explorer it turns all black which I don't understand why.


No comments:

Post a Comment