Saturday, March 7, 2015

Aston Martin Inforgraphic- Assignment 15


Aston Martin DB9!!!

This assignment was one where I had to create an Infographic about anything and have facts about it that pop up when you click a button. So I had to create an image in Illustrator and then take it Indesign and make it interactive. So here's the gist I had an original idea I planned to do which many of you remember, but I realized it wasn't really appropriate for using in an portfolio (sorry to those who were looking forward to seeing my anime one; I promise I am making another one for fun which I will post my original idea on Deviantart!). So I came up with another idea which I got from my brother who loves cars and wanted me to do an Aston Martin DB9. I went in Illustrator and began drawing up an the Aston Martin and I have to say I am proud of how it turned out, especially cuz I was having trouble making it (cars are really hard to do!!!!). After that and doing some research I got the whole layout set up in InDesign and got everything set up with ease (they don't call me the Queen of InDesign for nothing!!XD). Then I exported and saw that it worked like a charm. This assignment was not hard to do at all it was really easy! I find it interesting how you can make InDesign Interactive but I think of it as more of print based, so seeing that can be interactive is unique. I like how this second idea came out and this one will be my professional one. I really love how the Aston Martin turned out it looks awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment