Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Web-slicing- Assignment 12

My sliced  up webpage!
In this assignment I had to make a webpage by designing the page first in Photoshop. I got an idea about reusing some work I created for a past assignment and make it into a webpage. So I went and used a logo I created for another one of my many fake websites and I played around with the layout. I found that I really wanted the girl to be the main graphic as it shows off the website. So I just then make a header that was the title and then added the links and content space. I then sliced it up in Photoshop and exported each one to where it was web-friendly. Afterwards I loaded up Dreamweaver and just began making the Div's and putting the website back together just like a puzzle! I have to admit it looks really nice I might add more to it later but i'm not really sure! Otherwise I have to admit that I have grown to like Dreamweaver and it is really easy to setup a nice webpage, although I don't really like using this method to put the webpage together, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment