Saturday, February 7, 2015

Anime Painting of me!!- Assignment 8

An Anime version of myself!^.^

So for this assignment I had to do some digital paint/drawing in either Photoshop or Illustrator using a wacom tablet. I really wanted to do an anime drawing and I decided to make an anime version of myself! I experimented with many different brushes in Photoshop to get the feel and look that I was going for with it. I was having a bit of trouble with it since I shake so much and my the tablet kept following the movements of my hand. There were some mistakes and errors that I made but I fixed them up! Just for this picture I ended up with a lot of layers for each separate piece. I had a lot of fun doing this assignment and I really love how this picture turned out it has to be my favorite thing I have ever created!!

No comments:

Post a Comment