Friday, January 23, 2015

Fonts Pt. 2 Lower case- Assignment 5

This is the font sheet with both lower case and capital letters!
This assignment is the continuation of assignment 4, but this time I had to create the lower case letters, numbers 0-9, and a few characters. I used the same brush that I used for the capitals, and made sure to keep everything the same as much as possible! I have to say this second part was really hard since the lower case letters were not easy to draw and it did not help that I kept shaking so much while I was drawing. As for the numbers I have to admit with the brush I was using it was making it a bit difficult to draw them, but I found a way to get it to work after a few failed attempts. Lastly, I was trying to draw the characters and the comma was a struggle to draw since I could not draw a comma to save my life! Also, my fonts keep turning weird in Font Creator, but I did my best to make it look nice! I will say this was fun to learn but I don't think I will be doing this again anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment